There are still openings remaining at this time.
People + Process = Success
We can tap into the team member potential with the foundational paradigm People + Process = Success. Project management isn’t just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. For real project success, we need “informal authority” where team members are inspired to work for you and dedicated to seeing the project successfully completed.
· Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people.
· Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire team members to execute with excellence.
· Identify a project's stakeholders.
· Establish clear and measurable project outcomes.
· Create a well-defined project scope statement.
· Identify, assess, and manage project risks.
· Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule.
· Hold team members accountable to project plans.
· Conduct consistent team-accountability sessions.
Monitor & Control
· Create a clear communication plan around the project that includes regular project status reports and project changes.
· Reward and recognize the contributions of project team members.
· Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned.
21:53:39.27 ACECODE.ONPROCESSINIT coursestatus