Asphalt Roadway Technician Re-Certification
Registration & Payment Information:
Non-SCDOT Employees: You can register either online or via phone. To register online and pay with a credit card, please click on the applicable link on this page for either "Enroll Yourself" or "Enroll Someone Else", and follow the instructions for credit card payment. To register over the phone and pay with a credit card, please call our Customer Resource Center at 864-646-1700.
SCDOT Employees Only: You can register either via email or via phone. To register via email, please click on the "Billing and Registration Form" link below, complete the form, and email the completed form to email@example.com. To register over the phone, please call our Customer Resource Center at 864-646-1700. All registered SCDOT employees will be billed SCDOT on the first day of class.
- Handheld calculator required for written exam.
- Cell phones may not be used as your calculator during the written exam.
- SCDOT Standard Specifications book required for written exam.
- Note: If you have previously attended any asphalt or earthwork SCDOT certification course administered by Tri-County Technical College, you have already received a copy of the required SCDOT Standard Specifications. Please bring your copy with you.
- If payment is not submitted by 2 weeks prior to the class date, the individual may be dropped from the class.
- If student does not pass the testing requirements, there is no re-test option; student must attend a complete course to attempt certification again.
There are still openings remaining at this time.
|Dates:||May 16, 2019 Other Dates|
|Meets:||Th from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
Courses in this Package
Total cost: $475.00