Acceleration Learning Center-Office Professionals
The Acceleration Learning Center for Office Professionals, located at Pendleton Campus, is a unique learning experience. Instead of taking your classes in a traditional classroom setting with one instructor teaching one course at a time, you will take your classes in a lab setting where you will work on one class at a time independently with other students. You will schedule your lab work to complete your course.
An instructor-mentor is assigned to each lab and is available to assist you, as needed. In addition, online access allows you to also work from home or work, accelerating the pace of your course/program. You may take individual courses (provided the prerequisite requirements are met) or you may take a series of specific courses to complete a number of various certificate programs. In addition, national certification opportunities are available. Below are the many options we have available:
• Administrative Office Specialist Certificate
• Bookkeeping and Payroll Accounting Clerk
• Business Operations Support Specialist (BOSS)
• Computer Concepts Certificate
• General Office Certificate
• Customer Service Certificate
• Medical Office Billing and Electronic Healthcare Records Certificate
• Medical Office/Patient Access Specialist Certificate
• Medical Scribe Specialist Certificate
For more information, call (864) 646-1733.
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
03:21:51.46 ACECODE.ONPROCESSINIT showschedule