This class will assist non-profit representatives, community volunteers, educators, faith-based organizations and others in developing successful grant proposals. Students will learn the basic components of a grant proposal, as well as the steps in proposal development, as they work through the class activities. Specific objectives include:
1. Develop a grant idea.
2. Identify potential funding sources
3. Identify the common elements of a proposal
4. Write an effective problem statement
5. Learn how to link elements of the proposal
6. Develop goals and objectives
7. Develop a project budget
7. Identify at least three possible funding sources for a project idea
8. Learn basic facts about grant making and granting agencies
This class will provide students with the basic skills, confidence and know-how to develop a successful grant proposal.
We have online Grant Writing classes to fit busy schedules. Please visit our Online Grant Writing classes web page.
Not Currently Scheduled
These courses are not currently scheduled, but may be offered at a future date. Click the course Title link for more information.
02:54:17.18 ACECODE.ONPROCESSINIT showschedule