to do now:
1.Click on the web page of the certificate or course of
interest for more information
2.See when the next course starts
3.Register (info in the left hand column)
What You do:
- In the online classroom,
- listen to audio lectures,
- view slides,
- even take an optional quiz to test yourself.
- Discussion and Questions. Then post written
comments in the online discussion with your fellow
participants and the instructor. Your instructor
logs on once a day to answer questions and join in
on the discussion.
- Readings. Many courses have online readings of
up to 20 pages a week.
- Participate anytime of day or night. The ideal
is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide.
It’s easy! It’s fun.
Most courses are offered 4 times a year.
Classes start the first Monday of the month.
New to online learning? Our online learning
tutorial begins the week before classes start.
-Internet access with Internet Explorer; Firefox; or
Safari web browser.
-Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime,
- Speakers to listen to audio.